In today’s digital age where everything is available with just a swipe on our mobile screens, the rising popularity of Android applications does not come as a surprise. Android Application Development is a process through which applications are created for devices running on the Android operating system. There are over 2.8 billion Android OS users and this number is constantly increasing. Organisations are rapidly developing applications to reach a multitude of people and enhance their consumer base.
Android development consists of many benefits, some of which are:
- Low cost of app development
- Easy availability of software development kit
- Customizable user interface
Now that we have informed you about the popularity and necessity of Android app development, here are a few reasons why you should learn it.
- Open source code that allows you to make what you want
- The availability of a huge app market, Google Play Store to roll out your application
- A promising career path
- High earning potential
- Revenue from the application
Learning Android App Development will equip the learners with a skill that is essential in the digital era. You can learn it directly from experts that are waiting to pass down their knowledge to you.
- To learn Android App Development, a person must
- Be innovative
- Have the ability to identify opportunities in the market and develop new ideas
- Have knowledge of Java and XML