An unexplored activity often neglected as a form of entertainment, theatre and drama have a host of positive effects. Learning Drama from an early age helps in the development of a child’s creativity, confidence and social skills. These areas of childhood development are vital but are often overlooked. You might find children taking more interest in topics that are taught to them through enactment and voice modulations. This is because elements of drama are interwoven with teaching making it more effective and understandable for the child along with accelerating various areas of their development. There is plenty of research that proves the positive influence of theatre and drama and how children of all ages can benefit from it.
The impact Theatre and Drama can have on your cognitive, social and physical skills is unparalleled.
- Builds self-confidence and self-discipline
- Enhances creativity and imagination
- Improves verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Encourages cooperation and teamwork
- Develops emotional intelligence and empathy
- Increases memory retention
- Develops concentration
- Promotes physical fitness
Delve into the world of performing arts and let yourself loose among experienced trainers who will help you get in touch with a side that you didn’t even know existed within you.
- A flair for learning the performing arts